Saturday, April 18, 2009

Requests # 6

Hey everybody!

I know, it's been a while since I've posted, but now I have five requests I need to add along with what you'll expect to see.

What is to come? Well, as I said before, I'm re-posting some music. You can expect these pieces to be re-added:

  • Edie & Dave See the Preist (5.16)
  • Your Husband's Last Name (5.16)
  • It Was Nice Knowing You (5.17)
  • The Story Of Lucy and Jessie (5.17)
  • A Spark. To Pierce The Dark (5.18
Also, after episode 5.19 "Look Into Their Eyes And You See What They Know" airs, I will eventually post the music from that episode.

Requests:

Most of these requests are from season 3:

Listen to the Rain On the Roof Intro
(3.01)
This file is a little damaged, I guess the DVD Netflix sent me was damaged :(

Bree Cries Over Her Flowers
(3.03)

Gaby's Photo Shoot (3.08)

You Could Still Get Hurt (3.08)

Children and Art (3.08 Ending)

Opening Doors (4.14 Ending & Katherine & Wayne Scene)

So that's all for now!

Enjoy!

Jack

No comments: