Saturday, December 3, 2011

COMPLETE SEASON SCORES!!!!!!!!

Hey Everybody!

I have your requests, and I figured, why don't I just do what I've been planning for a long time? COMPLETE SEASON SCORES! Download the Season.rar files, and extract all Episode.rar files! Because of DivShare's upload-size-limit, each season has been split into two or three files. This will satisfy ALL of your requests! The ONLY season I don't have is Season One, but I'm working on the music from that this month!

Desperate Housewives - Season 2 - Complete Score
Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - Complete Score
Desperate Housewives - Season 4 - Complete Score
Desperate Housewives - Season 5 - Complete Score
Desperate Housewives - Season 6 - Complete Score
Desperate Housewives - Season 7 - Complete Score
I hope you enjoy this!!!! Consider it an early-holiday gift!!!
Enjoy!
Jack

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! You did a very good job!

Anonymous said...

thats an amazing post! the best post ever ! thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, you're the best! This must've taken you a while. I appreciate it greatly.

Mersad said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! You're the best! Can't wait for Season 1 too!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! I've spent months putting my own versions together and it's been driving me crazy so this is the best!!!

Anonymous said...

you're amazing!

Vincent said...

Oh my... This is great ! You did a wonderful job, thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

BIG THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Fix the clicks and pops.

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much!!
Just have to wait the complete Score Season 1

Alexandra said...

Please, can you uppload again because isn't work..

Anonymous said...

Hello. I really love your blog! But I wanted to download season 8 scores of DH, do you have an alternative on where I can download them? DivShare doesn't seem to be working


Thank you,

I hope you can back to me!


PWH

Anonymous said...

Divshare no longer works.

Please update your links.

Anonymous said...

Divshare no works :( Please update them!! :'(

Unknown said...

Your links are dead. Could you please reupload them?